Should you wish to make a booking please click the link below to download a booking form or if you require further information, please contact:
Lisa Smith on 01531 636096/07496 015489 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full booking conditions are available upon request but a short summary is shown below:
1. The cottage is equipped to sleep 6 people and under NO circumstances may this be exceeded.
2. A ‘no smoking’ restriction is in place inside the cottage.
3. The tenancy is from 3pm on the day of arrival until 10am on the day of departure.
4. Bed linen and towels (excluding beach towels) are included within the price.
5. Well-behaved pets are only allowed by prior arrangement and an additional fee of £25 per dog will be charged. We prefer to limit the acceptance to one dog only but we may accept an additional dog by prior arrangement. It is important that for the comfort of other guests, you tidy up after your dogs in all areas - especially in the garden. Dogs are to be confined to the kitchen area and not at any time allowed on any furniture or in any areas upstairs or in the lounge/dining room. An additional deposit (refundable) may be requested. Dogs are, however, allowed on the beach all year round.
6. Tenants will find the cottage clean and tidy and you are asked to leave it as you find it please. Please report immediately any breakages or failure of equipment, so it may be repaired as soon as possible. Any breakages or damage must be reported and paid for by yourselves.
7. A deposit of 50% of the total rent for the period concerned is required at time of booking and a receipt will be sent to you confirming your booking. In addition, we recommend you take out Holiday Insurance to cover the risk of unavoidable cancellation. The balance of rent is payable 4 weeks prior to your arrival (a reminder may not be sent). Cheques should be made payable to Mr J L Hellyar. Refunds for cancellation are not usually given.
8. We have introduced a damage waiver for guests. We ask that a refundable deposit of £100 is paid, 4 weeks before arrival at the same time that the final balance payment is made. The amount of £100 will be full refunded (either by cheque or bank transfer if preferred) following departure of the guests provided that the cottage has been left in a clean, presentable and tidy manner with no breakages.
9. If for any reason we should have to cancel your booking, our liability will be limited to monies paid by you.
10. Please make sure the cottage and equipment (e.g. cooker, fridge and microwave) are left clean and tidy.
11. The proprietors accept no liability for loss or damage to persons or property whilst you/your guests are on the premises.